Automotive Project Coordinator
An Automotive Project Coordinator is required with project management and administration experience for a 12 Month Contract.
Our client a Global Engineering Company who develop, simulate and test Automotive technology requires an Project Coordinator with experience working within the Automotive/Engineering industry.
As an Automotive Project Coordinator you will provide liaison between our client and their largest customer identifying issues and maintaining good working relationships.
As an Automotive Project Coordinator, you will be required to:
- To attend and engage in ongoing meetings between the client and customer
- Helping to ensure that key objectives are achieved.
- To maintain, and assist in the development of, project management controls for costs and planning.
- To liaise with the customer and drive communication and work towards speedy resolution of issues.
- To foster and maintain harmonious relationships with the customer, sub-contractors and company staff and to develop good working relationships.
- To attend, contribute to, and when required call such meetings as are required to effectively manage the contracts.
- To provide feedback on the status and support areas of the business where necessary to keep project milestones.
- To provide a flexible approach to meet the reasonable business goals
- To support any site activities when required during the project.
- Supporting the management of risk and opportunities.
The Project Coordinator should have the following skills or experience:
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Automotive / Engineering background would be beneficial
- Experience in administration and project management
- Computer literate
- Ability to work on own initiative and be self-driven
- Excellent organisational skills and the ability to work in a structured way.
This is an excellent opportunity for anyone with project management and administration experience to develop your career further. In return for your experience, this Coventry based automotive company will offer you:
- A competitive salary
- Healthcare scheme, excellent pension plan and more
- 25 Annual days holiday + Bank
If you have any questions about the Project Coordinator role or would like to apply, please contact Shannon Wade at Jonathan Lee Recruitment Ltd