A Project Engineer is required with experience of coordinating and forming a link with Senior Management across the business in order to steer and drive projects and work based solutions through to successful completion. Candidates with experience of the Automotive industry would be well received but other manufacturing areas would also be considered.
Due to growth this company, a leading prestigious automotive company based in Coleshill Birmingham requires a technically adept Project Engineer with planning experience for a new permanent role.
As a Project Engineer you will be required to:
- Analyse and format production data.
- Present information to the Plant Director and Plant Management.
- Project manage and drive projects to completion.
The Project Engineer should have the following skills or experience:
- Degree qualified - ideally in an engineering discipline coupled with a strong level of business acumen
- Machining background - working in either a Project Support role or as a Programme Planning Engineer ideally within an automotive OEM or 1st tier supplier
- Advanced level Microsoft Office skills in particular Excel and Power Point
- Experience of preparing and presenting data and results to Senior Management
- Experience of analysing and formatting data into relevant presentable format
- Able to interact effectively across all levels within an organisation up to Senior Management in order to drive and achieve results
- Technically adept with strong planning and organising skills
- Thrive on working in a fast paced environment
- Be a keen team player who likes to make a difference
This is an excellent opportunity for anyone with knowledge of Project Coordination to develop your career. In return for your experience, this Birmingham-based automotive company will offer you:
- Car Scheme
- Training & Development
Demand for this role will undoubtedly be high and interviews will be arranged very soon. If you have knowledge of project engineering in a machining environment and you want to be considered, please apply today. If you have any questions about the Project Engineer role, please contact Katharine Bignell at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on 01384 446188.