Senior Project Controller
£50,000 to £60,000 plus package
Jonathan Lee Recruitment has partnered with one of the world’s leading automotive engineering manufacturers to identify a Senior Project Controller. Headquartered in Europe and with sites around the globe, this business supplies cutting edge technology to the very best automotive companies in the world.
Reporting to the Head of Finance (UK) the Senior Project Controller is ultimately responsible for the month end reporting of each project.
- Ensure a robust and accurate set of data for each project is available to facilitate the month end process
- Manage all cost databases and in conjunction with internal and external stakeholders identify and manage all variances and subsequent analysis / mitigation strategies.
- Manage a scorecard to demonstrate real time cost / margin analysis
- Business partner to the wider business
- As Senior Project Controller you will: -
- Have excellent SAP GUI experience – this is an absolute prerequisite for this role
- Hold a recognised accounting qualification (ACA / ACCA / CIMA)
- Have a background in manufacturing / engineering
- Be an experienced business partner with excellent stakeholder management skills
If you are an ambitious controller who wants to join a business where excellent really is “business as usual”, and work in an exciting and highly collaborative business, contact Jonathan Lee Recruitment now!
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Executive Search, a leading technical and industrial consultancy. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Executive Search are those of an Employment Agency.