A Project Controller (Quality) - 34824 - up to £22.27/hr - Warranty Team
- Supporting the investigations into and diagnosis of components and systems returned under warranty that are not meeting the customers intent.
- To review documentation and liaise with Diagnosis team to determine the necessary tests in order to successfully diagnose the core issue.
- To support cross-functional discussion and stakeholder engagement and effective project hand-over to the correct resolver.
3 Key Skills:
- Strong knowledge of Advanced Product Quality Planning (APQP), Production Part Approval Process (PPAP), Failure Mode and Effect Analysis (FMEA), 8D Disciplines, 5Why's and Pareto Analysis.
- Structured approach to problem solving
- Project Control: Demonstrable people and project management skills
- Experience in Automotive, Aerospace or Manufacturing industry and engineering
- Project Control: Conversant with a recognised structured problem solving methodology.
- Proven record of project management and delivery.
In return for your experience we can offer:
- Long term contract initially until March 2019 with potential to be renewed yearly
- Experience working with a leading automotive company
Unfortunately candidates requiring visa sponsorship CANNOT be considered for this role. To apply you MUST have either an EU/UK passport or a Visa that does not require sponsorship.
For more information and to apply for this role please contact Rachel Meacham