An opportunity has arisen for a Project Control Engineer to work for this luxury automotive OEM based in the West Midlands. This role is to collaborate as a Project Control Engineer, ensuring high motivation and skill throughout to deliver the project throughput with precision and accuracy, using tests only where necessary and with defined objectives to define the resolver for the emerging issues identified in the Warranty Transformation Process.
- Lead Problem Solving analysis.
- Conduct Manufacturing Process audits both internally and at suppliers.
- Produce written reports and make presentations.
- Process Analyses, Process Capability, Control Plans, Production Part Approval Process (PPAP), Drawings & Specifications, FMEA, PFMEA and Control Plan.
- Lead Problem Solving analysis and Standard Problem Definition creation using Problem Solving Techniques
- Analytical skills
- Experience and/or training in manufacturing environment; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Strong knowledge of Advanced Product Quality Planning (APQP), Production Part Approval Process (PPAP), Failure Mode and Effect Analysis (FMEA), 8D Disciplines, 5 Whys and Pareto Analysis
- Must have a valid driver`s license in good standing
- High level of IT literacy, especially Excel skills (data analyse using pivot tables)
If you would like to know more about this role, please contact Sarah Gilbert or Kate Stevens at Jonathan Lee Recruitment.