Project Control Admin Officer - R00035024
We are seeking a Project Control Admin Officer to be based in Cranfield to organise the test management and support for automotive projects destined for Europe & Russia.
A Project Control Admin Officer is required with knowledge of data analysis and reporting for a new contract role.
As a Project Control Admin Officer you will be required to carry out the following:
- Organising & managing status and explanation meetings with Test groups.
- Supporting preparation of project status material for Test Manager and development progress meetings.
- Issuing business requests to Test departments and the company.
- Test Project Control administrative tasks (circulation lists, Testing standard updates distribution etc)
- Setting up new projects in test administration systems.
- Liaising with departments within Europe and globally.
- Aligning and standardising test project management processes.
- Tracking, analysing and reporting of multiple project status.
The Project Control Admin Officer should have the following skills or experience:
- In depth knowledge of Microsoft Office programs (especially MS Excel, MS Project and MS PowerPoint).
- Ability to prioritise, plan and manage workload (individual, section and project).
- Ability to make clear and concise written report and verbal explanation.
- Data analysis skills beneficial.
- Thorough knowledge of Excel essential (e.g. formulae and vlookup).
- Macro writing and VBL knowledge
- Minimum of A-level or equivalent qualification.
- Organisational skills - previous project management experience desirable.
- Managing culturally diverse meetings with complex schedules to effective completion.
- Interpersonal skills - excellent communication skills at all levels of the business.
- Self-motivated, proactive, strong initiative.
- Knowledge of data analysis and reporting essential.
- Awareness of engineering / automotive R&D desirable.
If you have any questions about the Project Control Admin Officer role or would like to apply, please contact Tina Field at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on 01268 889259.
Unfortunately candidates requiring visa sponsorship CANNOT be considered for this role. To apply you MUST have either an EU/UK passport or a Visa that does not require sponsorship