Job Title: Project Coordinator
Salary: Negotiable Dependant on Experience
We are currently recruiting for an experienced Project Coordinator to work for our client at their site in Avonmouth, they are looking for an enthusiastic and motivated individual to join their busy projects team, and looking for someone to assist with the organisation and administration of all aspects of our clients engineering and logistic projects to ensure their complete and efficient operation.
- Assisting with coordination and monitoring of consignments and other relevant administration; sourcing service providers / contractors & suppliers, obtaining quotes, monitoring and dealing with problems.
- Ensuring all work runs in a timely, cost effective manner to meet budgets & timescales.
- Negotiating deals with contractors and suppliers.
- Placing orders with various suppliers; making arrangement in relation to and monitoring all relevant deliverables.
- Maintaining schedules and coordinating workloads
- Complete required documentation
- Complete quotations for new and existing customers in conjunction with the sales team
- Invoice consignment and ensure reserve costs are shown on accounting system
- Reviewing contractors or suppliers to ensure best service & value.
- Providing risk assessments, method statements and other relevant documentation.
- Administering and maintaining up to date Health & Safety documentation.
- Assisting with implementation & review of company H&S policies and procedure.
- Carrying out other project / facilities / administrative duties as required.
- Assisting other team members with various matters as required.
- Engage in sharing/feeding sales leads / information as required
- Report to manager with observations and reservations
- Making decision regarding operational issues such as the handling of consignments and other daily business
- Assist in screening and selection of suppliers
Knowledge and Skills Required:
- Relevant industry experience essential
- Keen eye for detail
- Good Communicator
- Able to plan and manage time in a changing environment
- Flexibility, adaptability to manage under pressure and cope with change
- Self starting and proactive
- Extensive knowledge & understanding of concepts of project management
- Full, clean driving licence
If you are interested in applying for this role or would like more information please contact Lee Elwell on 01384 446 154 (Direct Line) or your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Contracts are those of an Employment Business.