£Competitive plus benefits
A Project Assistant is required to support the daily, operative work of the project management team. Candidates with experience of creating calculations, reports and presentations for the project managers would be well received.
Due to increased workloads this company, the world's largest independent company for development, simulation and testing technology of powertrains, based in Coventry, requires a proactive Project Assistant to ensure support of the Project Managers. As a Project Assistant you will be required to:
- Monitor project budget and utilisation using in-house project and cost management tools
- Organise project related meetings, professional training and business trips
- Ad hoc support tasks required by the ongoing projects
- Support in the continuous improvement of project management processes
The Project Assistant should have the following skills or experience:
- Highly committed and motivated team player with excellent organisation skills
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Good time management skills and the ability to prioritise
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- A proficiency in German is highly desirable
This is an excellent opportunity for anyone with good administrative skills within a project management environment to develop your career. In return for your experience, this Coventry based powertrain consultancy will offer you:
- Health Care
Demand for this role will undoubtedly be high and interviews will be arranged very soon. If you have experience as a Project Assistant and you want to be considered, please apply today. If you have any questions about the Project Assistant role, please contact Paul Branton at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on 01268 455525.