£10.35 - 10.35 per hour
about 1 month ago
Project Administration Support - JP00000379
PAYE £10.35 per hour
Start ASAP - 12 months assignment
Deliverables / KPIs / SLAs
- Administration support to multiple projects as requested by the Cross Car Line (CCL) Senior.
- Support in the creation and distribution of formal communication documents to support project development.
- Meeting management to include booking, sending invites and distributing agendas and minutes.
- Support in the preparation and running of project events related to the department.
- Management of online team intranet sites where required.
- Liaison with other R&D sections to request feedback, responses and data, following up where necessary.
- Lifecycle Planning Support, chairing meetings and gathering responses and feedback.
- Short Term Schedule (STS) collation for distribution to Managers.
- Attendance on weekly project meetings alongside attendance at CCL meetings.
- Ad-hoc project support as requested by CCL Senior or deputised representative where appropriate.
- Where appropriate, propose and support with knowledge sharing and process improvement activities within the Department.
- Support project teams by providing administration support as detailed below
Qualifications, Skills and Training Requirements
- In depth knowledge of Microsoft Office with particular emphasis on Excel, Word and Powerpoint.
- Interpersonal skills, to be able to appreciate a multicultural environment and be able to communicate clearly with persons whose first language may not English.
- Selfmotivation to proactively identify what needs to be done rather than waiting to be told, by tracking, monitoring and reporting on assigned tasks.
- Knowledge of MS Outlook to book rooms and manage Engineers' calendars.
- Knowledge of the process file storing and archiving
- Confident communication skills as regular liaison with Engineers and Managers will be required, including chasing up late responses.
- Administration Experience.
39 core working hours Mon-Thurs 8am-5pm, Fri 8am-1.20pm
COVID National restrictions mean that there may be a balance between Work From Home and Office Based Working - Deemed to be COVID safe based on actions taken to protect all staff. The CCL AA role is assumed to be 100% office based during normal working routines.
35 Minute lunch break Mon-Thurs.
To apply please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Contracts are those of an Employment Business.