Sutton in Ashfield
£50k - 60k per year
CNC Programming Manager - Sutton-In-Ashfield
Skills: CNC Programming, Lead Programmer, Programming Manager, CNC Manager, CNC Lead, Offline Programming, Turning, Milling
A skilled Lead Programmer is required to join a progressive and award winning company supplying precision machined components and assemblies. We are looking for someone who has previous experience in planning and coordinating programming activities, and producing programs for CNC Milling / Turning and Mill / Turn machine.
CNC Programming Manager Responsibilities:
- Plan and co-ordinate programming activities within your department to meet customer delivery schedules.
- Optimise productivity (with regards to new tooling and machining methods) to meet production KPI's and help drive reduction in cost of quality across the business through CI activities.
- Attend internal contract reviews as required
- Ensure that internal procedures and objectives are adhered to in order to meet the quality standard of the business as well as maintaining policies, procedures and standards in accordance with AS9100 and any other product certification requirement.
- Provide professional leadership and direction to the programming team, including identifying any training and development needs as and when required.
- Take direct responsibility for the quality of programs produced by the department in terms of RFT, with the aid of staff training and software utilisation.
- Liaise with other sections at daily production meetings clearly defining capacity issues/opportunities in order to improve work flow throughout the factory and deliver the monthly sales loading.
Required Skills & Experiences:
- Previous offline CNC Programming experience essential
- A sound understanding of Fanuc CNC Controls
- Ability to produce complex programs offline using CAD/CAM software
- FeatureCam experience is preferable but other software packages may be considered
- 2+ years' experience with verification software - Vericut
- Ability to create programs for CNC Milling, Turning and Mill-Turn.
- Previous experience within Aerospace, Nuclear or Oil & Gas sectors
- Ability to work from engineering drawings and 3D Models
- Previous experience taking components from cradle to grave
- Keen interest in improving processes and problem solving.
If you are interested in this opportunity please click on the link to apply. Alternatively please send your CV direct to Oliver.Smith@jonlee.co.uk 01384 446104
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.