Vehicle Engineering is the key technical department for the product creation process, leading the engineering from concept to customer. There are three parts to it: Attribute Quality and Process, Vehicle Integrity Team and Vehicle Engineering Management. Working here, you will give our vehicles their unique characteristics. It's all part of creating vehicles that delight customers and set us apart from the competition.
- Manage programme issues decks in line with programme timing.
- Ensure timely and robust resolution to Engineering issues.
- Chair Issues startup, review meetings and Issues GEBA events.
- Ensuring quality of issues pre-startup.
- Assigning issues champions and responsibility for the maintenance of the agreed Champion list.
- Accurate and objective status reporting of key aspects of Programme Health at Senior Management Reviews and Programme Gateways.
- Preparing/compiling materials and participation in weekly Programme Management Meetings.
- Facilitate issues validation reviews/GEBA events.
- Liaising with key stakeholders to ensure issues progression against programme metrics.
- Engineering or manufacturing background.
- Must have a thorough, logical approach to issues, with high attention to detail.
- PC literate, good working knowledge of Microsoft and/or Google app suite packages.
- Ability to co-ordinate multifunctional teams.
- Personable, a good communicator of both written and verbal information.