Programme Supervisor - Warwickshire - £18 per hour
- Provide liaison between the Design Team and Programme Team.
- Manage Design Programme Timing, working with Design Team and Programme Team to ensure delivery of programme milestones with PEP deliverables.
- Manage Design Resource requirements, working with Design Team and Programme Team to ensure delivery of programme milestones at the agreed resource levels.
- Manage Design Model Property creation, including content, timing and review cadence.
- Manage Design PALS, working with Design Team, Programme Team to ensure program content enables Design to meet PALS target.
3 KEY SKILLS REQUIRED
- Project Management experience, dealing with timing, cost and resource systems - Essential
- Excellent communication skills with people of all levels and expertise: notably Design, Marketing, Programme - Essential
- Excellent organisation skills & self motivation - Essential
When applying please send your CV, along with salary requirements, notice period and confirmation that you are eligible to work in the UK with no time limits or restrictions.
For more information about the role, or to apply please contact Gemma Gregson - Jonathan Lee Design Services tel: 01384 446144 or email .