A Programme Quality Manager is required by our client, a leading aerospace equipment and systems manufacturer based in Wales.
The Programme Quality Manager will define and lead all aspects of quality assurance in development and throughout the lifecycle of the programme.
Key Responsibilities of the Programme Quality Manager:
- Working with the customer to ensure the design and development programme is meeting the customer's requirements and quality specifications
- Establishing quality assurance plans
- Participating in defining the Program Management Plan
- Monitoring non-conformances and relevant action plan
- Working with Procurement to validate the choice of suppliers and validating quality assurance plans and processes with each supplier
Key Skills and Experience required for the Programme Quality Manager:
- Educated to degree level or equivalent in an engineering/manufacturing related discipline
- Experience of Risk Analysis, D/PFMEA and control plans
- Effective communicator able to work across all departments and with customers at all levels
- EASA Part21J/G and AS9100 awareness desirable
We anticipate that demand for this role will be high so please apply today or contact Sarah Davies on 01384 446 143 for further information.