A Programme Quality Manager is required by our client, a leading aerospace equipment and systems manufacturer based in Wales.
The Programme Quality Manager will define and lead all aspects of quality assurance in development and throughout the life-cycle of the programme.
Key Responsibilities of the Programme Quality Manager:
- Working with the customer to ensure the design and development programme is meeting the customer's requirements and quality specifications
- Establishing quality assurance plans
- Participating in defining the Program Management Plan
- Monitoring non-conformances and relevant action plan
- Working with Procurement to validate the choice of suppliers and validating quality assurance plans and processes with each supplier
Key Skills and Experience required for the Programme Quality Manager:
- Educated to degree level or equivalent in an engineering/manufacturing related discipline
- Experience of Risk Analysis, D/PFMEA and control plans
- Effective communicator able to work across all departments and with customers at all levels
- EASA Part21J/G and AS9100 awareness desirable
We anticipate that demand for this role will be high so please apply today or contact Sarah Davies on 01384 446 143 for further information.