£35k - 47k per year + plus Benefits
about 2 months ago
Programme Quality Engineer – Systems
£35,000 to £45,000 pa plus Benefits
Quality, Inspection, Electronic Systems, Control Systems, Marine, Defence, Production, Quality Control
A Programme Quality Engineer (Systems) is required with knowledge of complex product inspection, test and auditing. Candidates with experience of the complex electronic systems, control systems and products from within the defence, marine and/or aerospace industry would be well received.
Due to continued growth this company, a world class manufacturer of complex electronic products and systems based in Surrey requires a forward thinking, hands on Programme Quality Engineer (Systems) with knowledge of inspection, auditing and visual management of complex systems for a new permanent role. As a Programme Quality Engineer (Systems) you will be required to:
- Oversee production activities to ensure the client achieves the highest possible build quality in our systems.
- Assess products by means of auditing and a planned inspection regime, working closely with the Programme Delivery & Functional Safety Teams to ensure that the product is safe, and built to the highest possible quality standards.
- Provide effective feedback and reports on inspection, auditing and test results to ensure non-conformance can be captured and recommendations made to improve quality
The Programme Quality Engineer (Systems) should have the following skills or experience:
- Significant experience of quality assurance and product inspections.
- Domain experience from the defence, marine and/or aerospace sector would be helpful.
- Comfortable in auditing and inspecting complex systems, contributing to planning ensuring all aspects of production documentation are completed to the customer's standards.
- Creation of inspection reports making recommendations on results to support product quality activities for new and current product range.
This is an excellent opportunity for anyone with knowledge of complex systems and product inspection and auditing seeking to develop your career. In return for your experience, this Surrey based Defence company will offer you:
- £35,000 to £47,000 pa plus Benefits
- Career progression and development within a highly technical and innovative environment
- All applicants must be British Citizens as Security Clearance is a pre-requisite for the role
Demand for this role will undoubtedly be high and interviews will be arranged very soon. If you have knowledge of Complex systems inspection and auditing and you want to be considered, please apply today. If you have any questions about the Programme Quality Engineer (Systems) role, please contact Mark Bignell at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on 01384 446167 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.