over 1 year ago
Programme Planner (Model Creation)
This role works as part of the Digital Assets Operations team to enable tracking and reporting of all aspects of the Digital Assets production process. Their primary goal will be successful delivery of all Digital Asset builds according to the Digital Assets production process and associated programme management tracking and reporting. Key features of the role include project management / planning, change management, stakeholder management, supplier management, status communication, issue resolution, operational co-ordination.
Key Accountabilities and Responsibilities
- Work directly with Digital Assets Data Preparation Lead and Data Extraction Specialist in the Operations team in order to deliver Master Model data according to Digital Assets Production Process
- Work collaboratively with Digital Assets Production Team Supervisor to ensure build plan is adequately resourced and production process requirements are upheld.
- Liaising with Design / Marketing / Engineering / Product Information / Programme to ensure all stakeholder interactions occur as required
- Create and maintain detailed timing plans defining key milestones in the Digital Assets Production Process
- Create clear report-out documentation to escalate status / issues to management where required
- Champion Digital Assets business / commercial processes and act as primary point of reference
Knowledge, Skills and Experience
- Expert in project management / planning methods and processes
- Expert in product development processes (Engineering / Product / Design / Programme) and PCDS
- Knowledge of some / all of OXO, Design Intent and / or CAD maturation (Virtual Series) processes
- Experience in working in a production / operational environment
- Proficient use of MS Office (Word / PowerPoint / Excel)
- Excellent interpersonal skills in person, on phone and via email · Engineering or other relevant degree or equivalent experience preferred
- Formal qualification in Project Management (PRINCE2, APMP, etc.)
- Expert knowledge of Google documents and associated scripting
- Expert in MS Excel and associated Visual Basic Automation
- Previous experience working with / for a Digital Assets stakeholder (Marketing / Design / Programme) working with outsourced resource and managing supplier personnel
To apply for this role please contact Rachel Meacham.