Programme Planner / Programme Lead
Key Accountabilities and Responsibilities
- Have demonstrable ability to lead the resolution of multiple complex technical issues within a team environment.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, self-confidence, and a passion for the product.
- Lead a cross functional team of peers, chair weekly programme steering team (PST) meetings and present in senior forums when required.
- Gateway & Deliverables management.
- Programme Direction Letter Authorship.
- Future Model Year Timing Plan Creation & Management.
- Identify long lead commodities to identify potential risks with the plan and identify sourcing priorities.
- Work with Lead Engineers and Suppliers to understand commodity lead times to ensure that parts and associated software are delivered in time to support project timescales.
- Develop and maintain vehicle specific BoM, Facilitate SVO Change through Core FCIM team participation.
- Work with Design & MS&S in development of robust product proposals and associated business cases
- Work within the project management framework to enable functions to deliver on time and to budget.
- Manage prototype and pre-production planning / scheduling meetings.
- Must be able to deliver with minimal supervision and take a methodical approach to managing own workload.
- Undertake any other work as directed by their line manager in connection with their job as may be requested from time to time
- Enhance premium customer experience through vehicle personalisation and exclusivity
- Design and develop profitable range of vehicle accessories
- Proven years Project / Programme Management experience
- Educated to Degree level
- Full UK Driving Licence