£20 - £25 per hour
over 2 years ago
An opportunity has arisen for a Programme Planner to provide support to a growing and busy department. The Programme Planner is required to provide analysis support for a Gaydon based world class automotive manufacturing company for a period of 5 months, for an hourly rate of up to £25 DOE.
What you will be doing:
- Developing, with Marketing, the concept rationale and the supporting case for it within the product portfolio.
- Selecting appropriate programme content to meet customer, technical, attribute and financial requirements.
- Compiling the business case for the programme in support of overall business planning objectives.
- Leading the cross functional alignment process including co-ordination of the activities of Architecture Engineering (Advanced Engineering, Attribute teams, Quality, Manufacturing, etc), Marketing and Design functions.
- Monitoring and managing programme status and progress against key metrics and Deliverables using business principles.
- Preparing and presenting gateway and programme status papers for senior review.
- Supporting cycle plan development, studies into new opportunities and technologies and development of cross-carline implementation strategies.
- Experience of programme management
- Automotive or adjacent industry experience
- Experience of leading projects including financial content
- Ideally an Engineering or related qualification
- Skilled with Excel and IT
- Able to work in a fast paced environment
- Problem solver
- Strong communication skills