Our client, a leading Aerospace manufacturer, is seeking a Programme Manager to oversee the global programme lifecycle.
The Programme Manager will plan, organise and manage all activities necessary to ensure the successful delivery of assigned programmes.
Key Responsibilities of the Programme Manager:
- Creating and managing programme test strategy within established time lines
- Working with Global Programme Managers across all programs for consistency on risk identification, mitigation strategies, and approaches
- Developing detailed global program plans, including budget, resource allocation and ensuring effective global communication
- Analysing Return on Investment, opportunity business plans and product development road maps based on specific customer service requirements
- Coaching and mentoring other team members
- Consistent exercise of independent judgement and discretion in matters of significance
Key Skills and Experience required for the Programme Manager:
- Degree qualified in a relevant subject
- Experience of working in a similar manufacturing environment
- Proven Programme Management skills and experience
This is an excellent opportunity to progress your Programme Management career with a leading manufacturer of cutting-edge materials and products, so please apply today or contact Sarah Davies on 01384 446 143 for further information.