4 months ago
Programme Manager – Electric Vehicle – Coventry – Perm/Contract £60k - £80k DOE
Searching for an automotive product development job with the opportunity to work on a highly innovative EV programme?
This is an exceptional opportunity for automotive engineers to actualise designs, challenge their skills and push the boundaries of conceptual vehicle design within a leading company renowned for their expertise in automotive research & development.
What you will do
As Programme Manager
- To programme manage the delivery of Vehicle Projects within the expected timeframe.
- To programme manage the delivery of prototype vehicles, liaise with suppliers/manufacturers
- To assist with the financial management of the programme, monitor budget performance and take pro-active action based on data analysis
- To establish the programme & project governance to meet the requirement of the stakeholders.
- To lead the programme via planning, monitoring and controlling activity and actions on a daily, weekly and monthly basis, and being proactive in managing and escalating risks and major issues.
- To ensure all work packages have detailed plans, descriptions, timing, dependencies and responsibilities.
What you will need
As Programme Manager
- Educated to degree level or equivalent with a technical understanding of vehicle engineering
- Extensive demonstrable senior management experience in the automotive industry
- Significant experience of managing prototype vehicle build with a track record of successful delivery
- Good understanding of the relationships between OEMs and supply chains
- High level of self-motivation with ability to plan and deliver goals to deadlines, managing large budgets within resource constraints at a senior level and under pressure.
- Strong leadership skills, excellent verbal and written communication skills.
What you will get
As Programme Manager -
- Experience of working on a highly innovative project from concept stage.
- The chance to work in excellent facilities.
Suitably qualified and experienced Programme Managers should apply today by either calling Paul Robson on +44 (0)1384 446146 or by emailing their CV and covering letter
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.