Automotive, Aerospace, machining, casting, costing, delivery, gateway, management
A Programme Manager is required with knowledge of programme delivery, costing, tooling and product/process development within cast and machined components. Candidates with experience of the automotive, motorsport and/or aerospace industry would be well received.
Due to continued growth and new market penetration this company, a world class engineering and manufacturing organisation of cast and machined components based in Bridgnorth requires a forward thinking and proactive Programme Manager with experience of delivering strategic project within new product development on a permanent basis. As a Programme Manager you will be required to:
- Manage all aspects of the strategic Programmes and Projects across the business for new product development utilizing effective systems, processes and methodology.
- Provide robust plans that cover all eventualities and corrective actions to ensure that timing plans and cost constraints are achieved.
- Effectively manage all resources within the programmes, negotiating with key stakeholders to resolve problems that arise covering all development issues.
The Programme Manager should have the following skills or experience:
- Extensive experience of programme/project management - using a recognised methodology - with responsibility for overall programme delivery, risk management and budget
- Experience of managing a cross-discipline team
- Experience of strategy definition, communications and stakeholder management
- Proven problem-solving and influencing skills
- Able to work on own initiative in all areas of work, be capable of making decisions within the remit of the programme and take personal responsibility for making things happen
- Team player, with ability to build strong relationships with all staff
- Experience of working within client facing project roles
This is an excellent opportunity for anyone with knowledge of Programme Management in a machining or casting environment seeking to develop your career. In return for your experience, this Bridgnorth based Automotive/Motorsport company will offer you:
- £Competitive Salary
- Pension, Healthcare, Life Assurance
- Excellent career development and progression
Demand for this role will undoubtedly be high and interviews will be arranged very soon. If you have knowledge of Project and Programme delivery within a casting and machining environment and you want to be considered, please apply today. If you have any questions about the Programme Manager's role, please contact Mark Bignell at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on 01384 446167 or email