£55,000pa - £70,000pa
A Programme Manager is required with knowledge of new product introduction and body-in-white, stampings, and pressings. Candidates with experience of the Tier 1 automotive industry would be well received. Due to an increased order book this company, a leading tier 1 pressings company in Telford require a Programme Manager with experience of working in a senior management role with responsibility of delivering new programmes, in this permanent role.
As a Programme Manager you will be required to:
- Have responsibility for the delivery of one or more new programmes.
- Accountable for the achievement of the contract business case, leading multi-disciplined teams, setting and managing deliverables and controlling the timing, budget and resource management of the programme(s).
- Be fully customer facing and accountable for delivering the programme from Job 1 + 90 days, providing communication lines, weekly reporting and achievement of KPI metrics.
The Programme Manager should have the following skills or experience:
- Qualified to HNC level or equivalent and have experience in Body in White engineering environment.
- Experience in welding processes, joining methods and assembly equipment.
- Knoweledge and experience of APQP milestone planning, SPC, FMEA, PPAP and Control Plans.
This is an excellent opportunity for anyone with knowledge of programme management to develop your career. In return for your experience, this Telfors-based automotive company will offer you:
- £55,000pa - £70,000pa
- Car + Pension + Life Assurance
Demand for this role will undoubtedly be high and interviews will be arranged very soon. If you have knowledge of Programme Management within the Tier 1 auto industry, please apply today. If you have any questions about the Programme Manager role, please contact Katharine Bignell at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on 01384 446188.