- Sector: Automotive
- Function: Project & Programme Management
- Contact: Rachel Meacham
- Contact Email: Rachel.email@example.com
- Contact Phone: 01384 446112
- Expiry Date: 26 October 2021
- Job Ref: 59242
Title: Programme Manager - 37343
Division: Sales and Marketing
Contract Position based at: Gaydon
Rate: - up to £52.41/hr Ltd (£40.27/hr PAYE option)
Responsible for planning, managing and reviewing a large-scale Features over the Air programme. This role will involve liaising with all business stakeholders to co-ordinate and enable project delivery.
The role will involve co-ordination and alignment across IT, Commercial & Engineering and managing budget status and resource. The purpose for this role is to deliver releases to time, cost and quality, to identify and manage risks, issue mitigation and escalation to control all activities in order to ensure the project is successfully completed.
- Lead a large x-functional programme through to project delivery of MVP and subsequent Feature over the Air releases
- Programme manage the digital experience / product and platform workstreams ensuring alignment and on time delivery
- Ensuring JLR deliver a market leading FOTA customer experience, including best in class products & features
- Co-ordinate delivery of an optimum FOTA Operating model for the Commercial function, both centrally & regionally
- Maintain status against a large budget
- Co-ordinate full business case development and the set-up of a capable and effective programme management office
- Manage status and delivery of programmes objectives escalating issues and risks
- Work collaboratively with business stakeholders from across the business including Commercial, IT and Engineering aligning assumptions
- Track resource requirements of internal & external delivery partners; and proactive resource management of programme spend and budget
- Ensure customer-centric approach in all deliverables, track and present status against delivery
- Supports with status and programme delivery reporting which may include senior board member presentations.
- Ability to drive complex x-functional programme in a fast-paced environment with a proven track record for partner alignment and delivering results on large, cross functional milestone projects
- Strong understanding of Commercial, IT and Engineering Programmes & Project Management
- Experience of Agile delivery
- Strong track record of x-functional programme management Relevant degree or equivalent experience
- Previous experience of working in the automotive industry gained at management level X-functional
- Project management experience
** THIS POSITION IS CONFIRMED INSIDE IR35 **
May require travel to other JLR sites Hybrid working in operation with the expectation that 2-3 days would be in the JLR office.
To apply for this role please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Contracts are those of an Employment Business.