£Competitive plus Bonus, Benefits & Shares Option
Innovation, Programme, Delivery, Technology, Timing, Problem Solving, Scientific, Risk Management, Costs
A Programme Manager is required with knowledge of leading the delivery of innovation programs within future and advanced technology. Candidates with experience of the taking conceptual products/systems from concept through development and onto operational delivery within a technical arena would be well received.
Due to continued growth and investment this company, a leading innovator of advanced technology based in Oxfordshire requires a proactive, forward thinking and results based Programme Manager with a track record in leading technological programs from concept through all development and delivery phases for a new permanent role. As a Programme Manager you will be required to:
- Work in partnership with the Programme Management and business functions to contribute to defining the Programme Management delivery strategy
- Collaborate with the PM Team and in line with the defined strategy, defining and implementing processes and performance metrics to improve delivery capability
- Define programme requirements linking business milestones and approval documents
- Generate deliverables-based, integrated functional plans (timing and resource) to set timelines for successful delivery of programme objectives to quality, time and cost targets.
- Collaborate with functional leaders to set functional milestones in the plan to track progress.
- Proactively lead the cross-functional programme teams to deliver objectives and deliverables
- Promote adherence to safe working practices in the delivery of programme activities
- Collaborate with QM to ensure Programme processes are aligned to Quality Operating System
- Lead preparation, submission and presentation of programme gateway status documentation
The Programme Manager should have the following skills or experience:
- In delivering complex technology products and programs from an innovation stage
- Using Microsoft Project and/or Agile programme management tools (eg Redmine)
- Of engineering design and/or software development processes
- Effective communication (both oral and written), internally and externally
- Strong problem-solving and decision-making skills
- Well-structured planning and resourcing for budget setting and management
- Teaching, supporting and leading others
This is an excellent opportunity for anyone with knowledge of leading and delivering technological and innovation programs seeking to develop your career. In return for your experience, this Oxfordshire based Innovation Company will offer you:
- £Competitive Salary, Bonus, Benefits and Share Options
- Involvement in a highly technical and innovation area with extensive investment and future proof technology that will have a positive global impact
Demand for this role will undoubtedly be high and interviews will be arranged very soon. If you have knowledge of managing, leading and delivering innovation and/or technological programs and you want to be considered, please apply today. If you have any questions about the Programme Managers role, please contact Mark Bignell at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on 01384 446167 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.