Exciting opportunity for a Program Manager to join a world class engines manufacturer based in Irlam, Manchester.
Working within the Aftermarket Parts Business you will be accountable for ensuring the successful execution of the Aftermarket business transformation program.
- This role will report into the Strategy & Planning Manager and will be accountable for ensuring the successful execution of this Aftermarket business transformation program.
- The most significant delivery will be the SAP system deployment, which is vital to Aftermarket growth commitments.
- This role will be responsible for leading the cross-functional program team, working closely with our ERP deployment partner organisation.
- The successful candidate will also own and manage the Master Control Plan for the Aftermarket business transformation project. This program will be active within several Aftermarket functions, including but not limited to: Supply Chain, Business Systems, Marketing, Pricing, Purchasing, Finance and Lifecycle Management.
- It will also involve enterprise functions such as Global Information Systems.
- The role will also be responsible for the facilitation of planning workshops and regular reviews with work stream leaders.
- On-time delivery of program commitments is key, and this role will be responsible for implementing program metrics and managing associated progress reporting. Leadership of the Governance process will also be a key component of the role.
Skills and Experience:
Candidates will have gained the following skills and experience through previous roles:
- Experience of managing significant ERP deployment programs across the breadth of organisations including planning, budgeting and managing business readiness activities
- Experience of SAP implementation with in-depth knowledge of areas which need focus to ensure successful right first-time implementation, such as user acceptance testing
- Expert in use of project planning tools, with the ability to plan complex, multi-discipline activities
- Change management capability to define and provide the communication and training framework for the program and manage the change plan to maximise ROI
- Strong communication skills, with the ability to present at all levels of the organisation
- Educated to a degree standard or equivalent experience
Candidates may have gained the following skills and experience through previous roles:
- SAP S4/HANA implementation
- * Knowledge of Agile methodology
- * 6 Sigma Black Belt qualified
- * Experience within / related to Supply Chain
Interested in the above role?
Please contact Sarah Gilbert or Kate Stevens at Jonathan Lee Recruitment to discuss further.