A Programme Leader for Powertrain Delivery is required to join an automotive OEM in Gaydon.
Lead Powertrain interface to Vehicle Programme, Vehicle Launch and other CoCs ensuring Engineering change management, Timing, Deliverables and Finances meet target.
Manage Module Leaders to ensure the team have clear goals and targets.
- Knowledge of basic Powertrain systems e.g. Powertrain PMST Leader or Engine Calibration Leader
- Knowledge and Practitioner of JLR/Ford Change management process AIMS, PACNS, WERs release
- Project planning experience to identify critical path activities to meet milestones
- Must have prior experience in JLR in a Product Development role of new vehicle programme delivery timing milestones, change management system, AIMS, RMDV, and deliverables - must be able to hit the ground running.
- Must be self-motivated and be able to organise time and activities to achieve tasks.
- People management and getting the best out of difficult scenarios ensuring cross functional stakeholder alignment
- Ex JLR/Ford worker to have prior knowledge of JLR systems and processes and Powertrain experience - must be able to hit the ground running
Role based at Gaydon, but working out of Whitley, Coventry DC7, Solihull, Castle Bromwich. Working will also be required as and when role demands
To apply for this role please contact Rachel Meacham.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Contracts are those of an Employment Business.