A Programme Leader support role within Chassis Programmes Team is required to an automotive OEM.
As a Programme Leader, you will be responsible for alignment of technical assumptions & costs with vehicle targets for future vehicle programmes to enable the successful delivery to project milestones.
You will also be responsible for the coordination of activities required to support build phases and Programme Milestones. Must work collaboratively with CoC Module leaders & Cross functional teams to ensure adherence to programme delivery gateways.
- High levels of personal organisation and motivation are essential. Frequent exposure in wider Programme forums can be expected.
- Excellent communication, presentation and data analysis skills are essential
- Team leading capability is also required. It will be a requirement to act as a conscience to the Team and the delivery process.
- Project management skills - alignment & control of costs and technical assumptions.
- Must be IT literate.
- Good communication, presentation and interpersonal skills required
- Highly motivated self starter and good team player.
- Understanding of vehicle architecture desirable, particularly chassis components.
- Experience of negotiation, balancing customer needs / specifications and cost targets.
- High drive, self-motivated and able to work and deliver with minimum supervision.
- Knowledge of JLR systems may be advantageous but is not essential.
- Training will be provided.
Main location is Gaydon. Support may be required at Oxford Road (Prototype Build) and Castle Bromwich / Solihull (Production Build)
To apply for this role please contact Rachel Meacham.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Contracts are those of an Employment Business.