Program Director (INTERIM)
Our Client is an exceptionally innovative early stage power systems company based in south-east with corporate backing, now entering next phase of growth and seeking key people to join the team and build the business.
Based on their growing range of market sector activity, they are seeking an INTERIM Program Director for an initial 6-month period to support the accurate delivery of our Client's business plan to time and cost.
Working with a specialist range of vehicle power generation, responsibilities include:
- - Ultimate responsibility for delivery of The Business Plan to Time and Cost, and in conjunction with the Technical Director and also Quality
- - Management of progress reporting, financial monitoring, program governance
- - Management of other suppliers and program partners as appropriate
- - Work closely with the Technical Director and Chief Engineers to actively manage programme risk and forward planning of resource, and with Finance Controller to manage budget and forecast
- - Work closely with the CEO and Finance Controller on construction of future business, joint ventures, contracts etc., as required
- - Financially, commercially and legally astute, with experience of contract management, joint ventures etc
- - Hands on and experienced project director, who demonstrates a successful track record in ultimate responsibility for technically and operationally complex multi partner multi-site engineering development programmes
- - Fluent in engine and engine systems technology and engineering
- - Has SME and / or start up experience and attracted by the unique challenges of a small business
- - Capable of operating at C Suite and engaging shareholders and investors
If you feel you have the expertise, program management and technical awareness to support this role, then please apply directly or in writing or contact Matthew Heath (email@example.com).
Any applications which are progressed will be subject to NDA's ahead of disclosure.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Contracts are those of an Employment Business.