6 months ago
Programme Director – Oxfordshire - £ Highly competitive & Shares Option
A Programme Director is required to lead the strategic delivery of a high-profile innovation programme, within the future and advanced technology arena. You will take conceptual products/systems development towards operational delivery at the cutting-edge of science.
Due to continued growth and investment this company, a leading innovator of advanced technology based in Oxfordshire requires a proactive, forward thinking and results based Programme Director with a track record in leading technological programmes from concept through all development and delivery phases.
As Programme Director you will be required to:
- Assume responsibility for the definition and implementation of new programmes.
- Provide leadership and direction to the engineering, operations and programme teams.
- Drive programme requirements and delivery across all relevant functions, ensuring effective decisions are made and clearly defined processes are in place and adhered to.
- Lead Programme Review gateway and programme update presentations.
- Identify areas for delivery process improvement and working cross-functionally to define and implement process improvements.
- Ensure the development and industrialisation is compliant with all relevant legislation and regulations during the course of programme delivery.
- Lead programme team recruitment.
The Programme Director should have the following skills or experience:
- Senior cross-functional programme leadership within major engineering, manufacturing or operations organisations.
- Outstanding delivery of major commercially focussed, technology-led product programmes.
- Leading organisational growth and team capability and process development.
- Working with international partners, external agencies and suppliers and their culture.
- Business and financial management to ensure appropriate budgets are set and products are delivered within business case targets
Background and Personality
- Good Degree or equivalent qualification – and a technical background would be an advantage
- Be detail oriented with a natural curiosity, able to dive deeply into matters outside of their area(s) of expertise when required
- The ability to think strategically, to step back and see the path to success
- Adaptable and resilient, with the ability to deal with ambiguity and strong drive and energy to deliver results
- Strong people and team development skills whilst being culturally empathetic
- Leads from the front with high energy, passion, resilience and commitment to achieve results.
This is an excellent opportunity for anyone with knowledge of leading and delivering technological and innovation programmes seeking to develop your career. In return for your experience, this Oxfordshire based company will offer an excellent benefits package and a unique role.
If you would like to be considered, please apply today. If you have any questions about the Programme Director role, please contact Paul Robson at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on 01384 446146 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.