Job title: Programme Coordinator
Salary Range: Up to £35.00 per hour LTD
Industry: Project Manager - Engineering
A project management professional committed to delivering programs on-time and within budget is required for one of the world's leading manufacturers of off-highway machinery and diesel and natural gas engines.
You will improve the effectiveness of project teams through the application of professionally recognised program and project management methods, techniques, and tools.
The candidate will work part of the Europe PMO and provide co-ordination and planning support for Global Engine Development within the business.
The role requires the candidate to have good understanding of program and project management tools & processes and needs to be competent in Microsoft Project and advantageous if possesses Primavera experience.
It is an entry level role for a Project Management professional, with the candidate expected to have extensive Project Management Office experience with limited exposure as a Project Manager.
To apply for this position you should have some of the following:
- A four year college or university degree with a technical focus is preferred, but other relevant experience will be considered.
- Extensive project planning experience
- Must have strong interpersonal skills including excellent communication skills, strong meeting facilitation skills, and the ability to work well in a team environment.
- Will have solid project management office experience, delivering planning, resource, and financial support to experienced Project Managers.
- Must possess sound knowledge of project management software (MS Project required, Primavera highly desirable - preference will be given to candidates with operational experience in both MS Project and Primavera)
- Familiarity with MS Office (Excel/Word/Powerpoint), Adobe Acrobat, and Web Publishing tools is expected. Good Excel skills are vital (complex formulas, linking multiple worksheets, pivot tables, graphs).
Please contact James Tilley for details.