£20.00 - £24.00 per hour
about 2 years ago
Job Title - Programme Coordinator
Hourly rate - up to £24 p/h Ltd
Industry - Off-Highway
Location - Peterborough
Seeking a Programme Coordinator to work for one of the world's leading providers of diesel and gas engines.
This role will be integral to the Strategic Cost Management (SCM) team supporting the After-Market Purchase team in the identification and delivery of material cost reductions through the supply base or design.
The successful candidate will be central to the analysis of After Market spend using corporately recognised methods and process.
Provide project coordination and analytical data for the After-Market team that identifies areas for cost reduction or supplier rationalisation
- Analysis of material spend data to identify areas of cost reduction through Facts and data
- Creation of reports and recommendations to support any identified opportunities
- Take After Market spend profile and categorise each item into part families for analysis
- Work in conjunction with Cost Engineering to validate current purchase price(s)
- Attend regular team meetings to capture and progress actions is support of any projects
- Analysis and dissemination of project data to drive actions
Qualifications and Experience Required:
- Experience in an Engineering or Procurement environment
- Strong Excel skills and data analysis
- Good Organisation Skills
- The ability to work unsupervised with the motivation to drive projects to conclusion
- Knowledge of Engine Components
- Engineering or Purchasing knowledge
- Project Management Experience
- Analysis of data / Problem Solving
This is a 12-month contract opportunity working for a well-known engine manufacturer based in Peterborough.
Interested in the above role? APPLY TODAY!
Please contact Kate Stevens or Sarah Gilbert at Jonathan Lee Recruitment to discuss further.