£15 - 21 per hour
over 1 year ago
£18.00 to £21.00 per hour (LTD or Umbrella) (Inside IR35)
A Programme Coordinator opportunity has become available for one of the world’s leading manufacturers of off-highway machinery and diesel and natural gas engines.
You will will support the current Global Programme Management UK team, provide general facilitation support, and will be given the opportunity to have direct project management accountability for a limited portfolio of smaller projects.
The role requires a good understanding of program and project management tools & processes. It is an entry level role for a Project Management professional, with the candidate expected to have extensive Project Management Office experience with limited exposure as a Project Manager.
Support Project / Programme managers in planning, project control, resource loading, finance, and risk management.
To apply for this position you should have some of the following:
- This position requires a three-year university degree or equivalent experience within the project management field.
- Must have strong interpersonal skills including excellent communication skills, strong meeting facilitation skills, and the ability to work well in a team environment.
- Familiarity with MS Office (Excel/Word/Powerpoint), Adobe Acrobat, and Web Publishing tools.
- Will have solid project management office experience, delivering planning, resource, and financial support to experienced Project Managers.
- Experience of project management software (MS Project).
- Prince 2/PMP or equivalent qualification.
- Experience in PMO environment would be advantageous.
Please contact James Tilley for more details.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Contracts are those of an Employment Business.