£21.72 - 21.72 per hour
about 2 months ago
Job title: Project Coordinator
Salary Range: £21.72 per hour (Inside IR35 - Umbrella)
Hours: 37.5-hour week Monday to Friday onsite
Location: Belfast, N Ireland
12 month contract working for a leading Equipment manufacturer.
A Project Coordinator is required with experience and knowledge of working within a Project Management Office role entailing the facilitation of program and project workshops, work breakdown sessions, compression sessions, control meetings, and other project meetings independently.
Candidates with experience and knowledge of Green Belt, understanding of corporate governance processes (NPI, ECN), professional training in project management software, techniques and exposure to PowerBI will be well received.
Due to increased business requirements the facility in Larne, Belfast is looking for a Project Coordinator to work within the Project Management Office. The Project Coordinatoris to undergo a 12month contract role. As a Project Coordinator, you will be required to:
- Use Project Management tools and processes. Included but not limited to: the ability to facilitate projects, lead chartering sessions, develop / validate network diagrams, lead integration and compression sessions.
- Manage project plans that have substantial R&D value, are moderate to complex in nature, and are managed with limited supervision.
- Incumbent supports the various program teams and obtains/provides a variety of information starting at the concept stage and continuing through prototype, pilot, implementation and follow-up stages of the various programs.
- Develop and produce program and/or project management schedules.
- Utilise professional project management tools and techniques to manage reporting, tracking charts, checklists, and project scheduling software (MS Project) to delegate appropriately.
- Manage change and take active leadership in timely decision making.
- Manage schedules that reflect detailed information related to the changes, including effected components and functions, time lines for various stages of project completion, costs, etc.
- Work with the individual team members from multiple functional disciplines (Engineering, Inventory Management, Purchasing, IT, Facility Engineering, etc…) and the Customer to establish completion dates.
- Monitor progress of projects, discusses problems with affected areas, assures appropriate personnel are informed of problems and steps are in place to meet schedules..
The Electrical Design Engineer should have the following skills or experience:
- Project Management experience
- Experienced user of Microsoft Project
- Experience of leading and facilitating meetings
- Proficient in the use of MS Office Suite, including, Word, Excel, Teams and Powerpoint.
- Proven experience with Project Management concepts, including Project Charters, scheduling and planning projects to successful completion.
- A third level qualification is required along with 5-7 years of progressively related experience.
- In addition, a technical or analytical focus is highly desirable. Excellent interpersonal skills are required in order to deal with sensitive issues, develop others, or influence others inside and outside the department to take specific actions.
- Should have proven Project Management skills, team leadership skills, excellent communication skills, ability to multitask effectively, strong analytical and organizational skills. Previous 6-Sigma Green Belt experience is a plus.
This is an excellent opportunity for anyone with an Electrical Design background. In return for your experience, this Belfast based manufacturer will offer you:
- 12-month contract position
- £21.72 per hour (umbrella)
- 37.5-hour per week
Demand for this role will undoubtedly be high and interviews will be arranged very soon. Apply now If you have a background in Project Coordinating within a high-volume manufacturing business. If you have any questions about the Project Coordinator role, please contact Matt Johnson at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on 01384 446116
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Contracts are those of an Employment Business.