Trafford, Greater Manchester
£15 - £24 per hour
over 1 year ago
Job title: Programme Coordinator
Salary Range: Up to £24.00 per hour LTD
Location: Irlam, Manchester
Industry: Off Highway
An experienced Programme Coordinator opportunity has become available for one of the world's leading manufacturers of off-highway machinery and diesel and natural gas engines.
The suitable Programme Coordinator will be committed to delivering programs on-time, within budget and to specification by improving the effectiveness of project teams through the application of professionally accepted program and project management methods, techniques, tools, and training.
Providing expertise in specific areas of program and project management processes to ensure the most efficient and cost effective implementation of products and services.
Working alongside the Program Manager, the Project Co-ordinator creates and maintains the Project Plan using Microsoft Project.
Typical day in the Role:
- Coordinate with program managers, help support and maintain project plans.
- Meeting and scheduling arrangements for projects.
- Great for candidates who love a fast working environment, and a challenge.
- Cross functional team, get exposure to various parts of the business.
- Self-sufficient, work independently strongly and be proactive.
- Processes are robust, will be trained by a strong, knowledgeable team, they can lean on when up and running.
To apply for this position you should have some of the following:
- Degree/HND/Level 3 with a technical focus - a must.
- Project management skills.
- Previous green belt experience a bonus.
- Lots of experience with Microsoft Project.
- Ability to lead chartering sessions.
Please contact James Tilley for more information.