over 1 year ago
£competitive hourly rates
A Programme Coordinator opportunity has arisen working for a well-known off-highway's manufacturer based in Peterborough.
As Programme Coordinator your role will sit within the Product Management organisation where you will become engaged in the key work streams to support New Product Introduction (NPI) and other major projects throughout the product life cycle.
The main purpose of the Programme Coordinator:
- To drive cross-functional teams to develop complex programme plans, to accurately track the delivery of key milestones, solve programme issues through Scenario Planning and identify opportunities for improvement, enabling the on-time delivery of New Product Introduction Programmes.
- Facilitation of cross-functional Project Planning Workshops
- Lead chartering sessions, develop/validate network diagrams, lead integration and compression sessions with internal and external teams
- Establish plan structures, initial Work Breakdown Structures and Network Diagrams that identify relationships, duration's and resources
- Facilitate control sessions, inclusive of plan updates and maintenance
- Critical path issues and conflict between team members and teamwork issues
- Ensure deliverables are met to time, budgeted cost and quality requirements
- Presentation of Project progress at regular intervals to the Business
- Lead, coach the Project Team in the utilisation of the Project Management process
Key skills and experiences:
- University degree or equivalent experience within a project facilitation and/or management role
- Expertise in Project/Program Management tools & processes
- Proven leadership and experience in creation & maintenance of cross-functional project plans is essential
- Team player with excellent interpersonal skills
- Clear and concise communicator, inclusive of good listening
- Strong analytical and organisational skills
- Professional training in leading and facilitating meetings is desired
- Awareness of New Product Introduction (NPI) processes
- Must possess extensive knowledge of project management software (MS Project experience desirable)
- MS Office-365 (Excel/Word/Powerpoint), Adobe Acrobat, and Web Publishing tools
Interested in the above role? APPLY TODAY!
If you would like to know more about this role, please contact Kate Stevens or Sarah Gilbert at Jonathan Lee Recruitment.