- Sector: Off-Highway
- Function: Project & Programme Management
- Contact: James Tilley
- Contact Email: James.firstname.lastname@example.org
- Contact Phone: 01384 446126
- Duration: 12 months
- Start Date: ASAP
- Expiry Date: 14 June 2022
- Job Ref: 61718
Up to £27.00/hr - Inside IR35
Belfast or Larne/Remote - Hybrid
12 month initial contract
Working within PMO, this role entails the facilitation of program and project workshops, work breakdown sessions, compression sessions, control meetings, and other project meetings independently.
Delivering programs on-time, within budget and to specification by improving the effectiveness of project teams through the application of professionally accepted program and project management methods, techniques, tools, and training.
Provides expertise in specific areas of program and project management processes to ensure the most efficient and cost-effective implementation of products and services.
You will be responsible for managing project plans that have substantial R&D value, are moderate to complex in nature, and are managed with limited supervision.
Utilize professional project management tools and techniques to manage reporting, tracking charts, checklists, and project scheduling software (MS Project) to delegate appropriately.
To apply for this position you should have some of the following:
- Experienced in Project Management tools and processes
- MS Project experience
- Relevant project management experience including concepts, project charters, scheduling and planning projects to successful completion
- Excellent interpersonal skills are required in order to deal with sensitive issues, lead and develop others, or influence others inside and outside the department to take specific actions
- Green Belt experience
- Understanding of governance processes New Product Introduction and Engineering Change (NPI, ECN)
- Professional training in project management software and techniques e.g. Prince 2
For further information, please send your interest and CV to - email@example.com
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Contracts are those of an Employment Business.