£30,000pa - £40,000pa
An experienced Programme Coordinator is required with knowledge of project coordination and a good understanding of customer milestones programs, deliverables and expectations required, candidates with prior experience of the automotive industry would be well received.
Due to being awarded new programmes this company, a leading Tier 1 multi-site automotive company in Telford in requires a Programme Coordinator with an understanding of UK Automotive OEM timing plans and milestone experience for a new permanent role. As a Programme Coordinator you will be required to:
- Coordinate and manage project meetings, weekly reports, KPIs and other project administrative duties.
- To ensure the effective use of resources and to ensure project activities are executed on time across all projects the Program Coordinator will produce and maintain a high level program office timing plan.
- Interface with both Purchasing on new project orders and also Finance on supplier spend and customer invoicing.
The Programme Coordinator should have the following skills or experience:
- Well organised, good communication skills both verbal and written.
- Qualified to HNC level or higher with potential to gain qualifications in project management.
- Excellent computing skills required, various PC based software MS Project, MS Office, etc.
This is an excellent opportunity for anyone with knowledge of project support for a leading automotive company to develop their career and knowledge further in Programme Management. In return for your experience, this Telford based automotive company will offer you:
- £30,000pa - £40,000pa (Experience dependant)
- Pension + Life Assurance (3 x Salary)
- 25 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays
Demand for this role will undoubtedly be high and interviews will be arranged very soon. If you have knowledge of programme coordination and you want to be considered, please apply today. If you have any questions about the Programme role, please contact Katharine Bignell at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on 01384 446188.