Programme Buyer - Permanent
Exciting opportunity for talented Programme Buyer or Programme/Project Manager to work for an iconic automotive OEM, having undergone significant growth and major investment in new products and manufacturing facilities this organisation is now regarded as the fastest growing automotive brand.
Are you a good problem solver, with strong attention to detail? Do you have a proven track record in project management, ideally with procurement experience gained within an engineering/manufacturing environment? Are you able to demonstrate strong commercial acumen, good understanding of costs and business needs?
As Programme Buyer, you will be the focal point in providing the Project co-ordination/management for purchasing programme activity and deliverables ensuring integration and adherence to "Mission" Gate Process and vehicle line contract requirements. Represent Purchasing and business interests across the company identifying and working to resolve potential variance to plan.
- An experienced purchasing or programme management professional with a proven track record of working within an engineering/manufacturing environment.
- Experienced in representing purchasing at programme meetings including gateways, programme steering team, design reviews , launch control meetings and other meetings as required
- Proven track record of leading programme sourcing, cost and timing reviews with record of delivery of meeting programme timing and cost targets
- Experience of leading and supporting cross functional activity
- Ideally educated to degree level in a relevant discipline, and or a full member of CIPS or at least working towards it.
- Flexibility/prepared to travel where their specific work responsibilities require it.
We are seeking programme purchasing professionals with aptitude and commitment to quickly adapt to the needs of the role and with the ability to perform in the role as Programme Buyer, to a high standard. In return for your procurement / programme management experience you will not only be offered the opportunity to join one of the world's most respected and fastest growing luxury automotive brands but will gain the following benefits:
- Attractive salary £
- Discount on our privilege lease scheme, either a Mercedes or Ford.
- Contributory pension scheme
- 26 days annual leave + statutory bank holidays.
- Private Health Insurance - Family Cover.Private Dental Plan - Single Cover.
- A wide range of discounts with associated partners.
Interested? If you have the relevant experience and are looking for your next career move or simply seeking a new challenge, then apply directly or contact Lisa directly on 01384 446162.