£20 - £27 per hour
over 1 year ago
A Program Coordinator role has become available for one of the world's leading manufacturers of off-highway machinery and diesel and natural gas engines.
JOB PURPOSE: A professional committed to delivering programs on-time, within budget and to specification by improving the effectiveness of project teams through the application of professionally accepted program and project management methods, techniques, tools, and training. Provides expertise in specific areas of program and project management processes to ensure the most efficient and cost effective implementation of products and services. Working alongside the Program Manager, the Project Co-ordinator creates and maintains the Project Plan using Microsoft Project.
This position is the role of a seasoned project management professional. He/she manages projects that have substantial R&D value, are moderate to complex in nature, and are managed with limited supervision. This is a staff position that requires a thorough understanding in program and project management tools & processes.
Ability to facilitate programs, lead chartering sessions, develop/validate network diagrams, lead integration & compression sessions. Work assignments may be specialized in nature but may also be broad based with coordination between other staff personnel to complete a larger, more complex program.
- The position requires broad knowledge of company policies and processes, and company products and customers with direct project management experience.
- This position requires a four year college or university degree with a technical focus is highly desirable.
- In addition, you will have progressively responsible job- related experience in Program Coordination, Information Technology, Engineering, project management or NPI experience typically required.
- Should have project management knowledge and experience in driving out detailed, work plans within Microsoft Project software, and demonstrated experience in resource forecasting, risk identification & management , cost management , scope and other tools.
- Excellent interpersonal skills are required including team leadership skills, excellent communication skills, and strong analytical and organizational skills.
- Previous Green Belt experience is a plus.
To apply for this role please contact Rachel Meacham.