Programme Quality Manager
Our client, a leading aerospace manufacturer of innovative safety-critical control systems based in Dorset, requires a Programme Quality Manager to act as quality authority throughout the product development cycle.
The Programme Quality Manager will be responsible for ensuring quality requirements are addressed throughout the development of new products.
Key Responsibilities of the Programme Quality Manager will include:
- Creating and generating quality plans in lines with customer requirements
- Managing product development auditing activities
- Driving product and process non-conformance investigations and associated root cause analysis activities
- Conducting First Article Inspections and ensuring smooth transition of new products into production
Key Skills and Experience required for the Programme Quality Manager:
- Managerial experience of quality engineers
- Implementation of QMS and auditing experience to recognised aerospace standards
- Proven background in quality assurance and thorough understanding of quality tools and techniques
- Experience of using lean tools such as 8D and DFMEA/FMEA
- Strong electro-mechanical engineering background and associated inspection knowledge
We anticipate that demand for this opportunity will be high, so if you feel that you meet the key criteria required for the Programme Quality Manager, please apply today or contact Sarah Davies on 01384 446 143.