about 1 year ago
A Senior Quality Manger is required to join an established company with a strong reputation in the aerospace and defence sector. The successful candidate will be joining to manage and lead quality management systems and their improvements working closely with suppliers and internal teams to ensure a consistent and continually improved delivery.
Responsibilities of the Senior Quality Manager will include the following:
- Develop defined inspection procedures and work instructions with Suppliers
- Identify best practice inspection methodology and implement within supply base
- Analysis of Quality related data including vendor measurements, in-process, final inspection, test data and complaints.
- QMS management and improvement when needed.
- Manage external audits and review process.
The Senior Quality Manager should have the following skills or experience:
- BSI Audit experience.
- It is essential applicants have experience in an aerospace / defence background.
- Experience in team leadership or management.
- Proven Quality experience operating in EN9100, EN9110, TickIT Plus, EASA Part-21(G) & EASA Part-145 environments.
- Come from a lean manufacturing environment, implementing change programs for Continuous improvement.
- Have extensive knowledge of Quality Management Systems.
This is an excellent opportunity for a Quality Manager with knowledge of aerospace manufacturing to develop your career. In return for your experience, this Dorset based company will offer you:
- Competitive salary package
- Competitive non-standard pension scheme
- Early Finish on a Friday
Interviews for the Quality Manager will commence with immediate effect with a view to starting as soon as possible. For further information on the Senior Quality Manager position please contact Tom Duckett at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on 01384 446163.