£20 - 23 per hour
Commercial Vehicle Program Management Analyst
Location: Basildon Essex (WFH Flex)
Rate - £23.00 per hour LTD rate which equals £18.13 per hour PAYE. AWR rate increase applies after 12 weeks.
As part of a small, agile team, this position will be supporting the delivery of a significant future CV program. Tasks will be varied, and the successful applicant will need a wide range of skills and ability to be flexible, adapting to fluctuating job requirements.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Excellent personal organisation and ability to manage multiple, complex tasks.
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team, networking with people from different backgrounds and nationalities.
- Ability to co-ordinate x-functional meetings, managing agendas, recording minutes and following up on tasks set.
- Excellent ability on Microsoft Excel, Powerpoint and Outlook with capability to work with large and complex datasets.
- A good business acumen and the ability to understand and work with financial data.
- Ability to understand program timing plans and be able to work to set deadlines.
- Commercial vehicle product knowledge.
- An understanding of GPDS tools and processes.
- Prior experience in managing large complex programs.
- Relevant automotive program experience.
- Previous experience working with commercial vehicles.
- Previous experience of working with large x-functional, multi-region teams.
- Bachelor Degree or Equivalent Experience
** THIS POSITION IS CONFIRMED INSIDE IR35**
A hybrid working pattern will be assumed in that the successful applicant will work from both the Dunton Office and their home (e.g. 3 days Dunton, 2 days from Home).
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Contracts are those of an Employment Business.