Program Controls Engineer
£23.00 Ltd Co
A Program Controls Engineer is required with excellent analytical, and presentation skills.
This company based in Basildon requires a Program Controls Engineer with experience within an Engineering, Product Development environment for a new contract role. As a Program Controls Engineer your key responsibilities are to focus on global Powertrain Control System Pre-Program planning.
The Program Controls Engineer should have the following skills or experience:
- Excellent communication & organisational skills.
- Lead and coordinate the development of robust Powertrain Controls HW & SW assumptions aligned to specific Powertrain technologies & Program requirements.
- Experience presenting gateway & engineering papers to Senior Leadership.
- Knowledge of Ford pre-program development process.
- Leadership skills, managing complex X functional Workstream internal and external to deliver compatible high level Controls pre-program assumptions, whilst adhering to strict program deadlines.
- Provide system level Variable & Investment cost summaries, confirm that Program cost target setting submission is aligned with pre-program definitions
- Coordinate interface with Core Hardware teams to develop the cost impact and the component level design attribute walks for new or modified technologies
- Degree level qualification in a relevant Engineering discipline.
- To succeed in this role, candidates will have a background within an Engineering, Product Development environment.
This is an excellent opportunity for anyone with experience in a similar cross function liaison role to develop your career. In return for your experience, this Basildon based automotive company will offer you:
- £23.00 Ltd Co
If you have any questions about the Program Controls Engineer role or would like to apply, please contact Tina Field at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on 01268 889259.