£35k - 45k per year + bonus
Production Test Engineer - Watford - Electronics/Sensors
£competitive + bonus
A Production Test Engineer is required to join a leading technology company based in the Watford area. Specialising in the manufacture of innovative electronic products. We are looking for an individual with experience in testing of complex electronic assemblies and systems.
Key responsibilities for the Production Test Engineer:
- Performing product testing and troubleshooting
- Performing service and repair of customer returns
- Working with Technology department to create and maintain product assembly and test procedures
- Assisting in implementing new product assembly and test procedures in Production department
- Ensuring continuous improvement and maintenance of production test stations
- Supporting various production duties when necessary
- Adhering to Company's and clients' HSE requirements and local legislation at all times and actively promote safe work practices
As the Production test Engineer you will require the following skills and experiences:
- Dedicated individual with a background in physics or relevant engineering and preferably with industry experience in optoelectronics.
- At least a degree in the related technical field
- Experience in testing of electronic assemblies and systems
- Proven fault finding and troubleshooting ability
- Capable of multitasking, able to work under time pressure
- Ability to work in a team
- IT Literate - good knowledge of Microsoft Office
Demand for this role will undoubtedly be high and interviews will be arranged very soon. If you are interested in the Production Test Engineer opportunity please apply today. If you have any questions about the role, please contact Oliver Smith at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on 01384 446104 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.