about 1 month ago
Production Technician - Powertrain - Milton Keynes - £competitive+ benefits
Production Technicians are required to carry out Electric Motor assembly operations in accordance with a build schedule and following a guided assembly and production record system.
As Production Technician Powertrain - you will be required to
- To carry out mechanical and electrical assembly operations in accordance with approved guided assembly system
- To carry out mechanical and electrical tests and measurements using approved equipment and recording or importing the results into the production record system.
- Ensure that all equipment and tooling is in a satisfactory working condition and within calibration as instructed in the guided assembly system
- Assist Manufacturing Engineers in creation of new or updated assembly instructions.
- To actively suggest improvements to build the company processes as part of the continual improvement process
As Production Technician Powertrain - you will have
- Technician experience, ideally within a production or test environment
- Ability to understand basics of engineering drawings
- Ability to understand electrical circuits
- Experience/ability to use measuring equipment
- Good communication skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
What you will get as Production Technician Powertrain
- A competitive salary, whilst working on highly rewarding projects in a supportive team environment.
- Ongoing training and support
Suitably qualified and experienced Powertrain Production Technicians should apply today by contacting Jeff Lane at Jonathan Lee Recruitment +44(0)1384 446106 or by emailing their CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Contracts are those of an Employment Business.