£25k - 30k per year + shift allowance
10 months ago
Production Team Leader - Automotive/Engineering - £25,000 to £30,000 p.a + shift allowance
Hours: Basic 37.5 hour week. Shifts 6am-2pm & 2pm-10pm (Monday to Friday)
Production team leader, production supervisor, cell leader, team leader, manufacturing supervisor, cell team leader
This is an exciting new opportunity for a Production Team Leader to join a successful metal manufacturing company based in Milton Keynes. Experience with machining and pressings is preferable but not essential.
- To organise and manage the ‘front-line’ manufacturing function within a specific team.
- Monitor and control team productivity and output, ensuring that performance standards are met as a minimum.
- Undertake effective planning and prioritisation of workload.
- Ensure that resources are used to the optimum effect.
- Ensure that the team understands relevant legislation; company policy and company procedures and that they operate in line with these.
- Maintain the standards required for housekeeping.
- Ensure appropriate maintenance of plant, equipment and other facilities are undertaken when required.
- Contribute to the development of processes and practices in line with the principles of continuous improvement and best practice.
- Ensure that statutory training requirements are met.
- Experience of working in an Automotive/Engineering environment (Essential).
- Minimum of 3 years in a supervisory or management role where productivity and performance measures are maintained and exceeded (Essential).
- CNC machine experience (preferred).
- Experience of Kaizen.
- Strong communication, interpersonal and time management skills.
- Self-motivated and capable of decision making.
- MS Office proficiency.
Demand for this role will undoubtedly be high and interviews will be arranged very soon. If you are interested in the Production Team Leader opportunity please apply today. If you have any questions about the role, please contact Oliver Smith at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on 01384 446104 or email email@example.com
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.