Job title: Production Team Leader
Salary Range: £30,000 pa base plus attarctive shift allowance and O/T
Location: Commutable from -Telford, Stafford, Wolverhampton, Birmingham
Team Leader, Supervisor, SAP, OEE, IOSH, Management, Communication, Food, FMCG
A Production Team Leader is required with knowledge of managing and leading production teams within a hygiene and clean environment. Candidates with experience of the Food and/or FMCG industry would be well received.
Due to continued growth and an increase in orders this company, a world class organisation based in the Midlands requires a proactive individual with strong leadership qualities to join as a Production Team Leader for a new permanent role. As a Production Team Leader, you will be required to:
- Lead a team of multi-skilled operatives to deliver production targets ensuring all OEE, HS&E and quality targets are achieved
- Manage performance of team’s members, addressing areas for improvement.
- Manage and maintain food safety and quality policies, establishing best practices to ensure all processes and procedures are adhered to within the production environment
The Production Team Leader should have the following skills or experience:
- Previous Team Leader role within the food manufacturing environment
- Working towards quality, safety and hygiene standards within the food industry
- Building and maintaining stakeholder relationships within the business
This is an excellent opportunity for anyone with knowledge of leading and managing a production team within the food/FMCG arena to develop your career. In return for your experience, this Midlands based Food company will offer you:
- £30,000 pa basic plus excellent shift premium, pension and O/T
- Rotating shift pattern (4 on / 4 off)
- Career development and progression for committed individuals seeking to develop within a world class organisation
Demand for this role will undoubtedly be high and interviews will be arranged very soon. If you have knowledge of leading production teams within a food/FMCG environment and you want to be considered, please apply today. If you have any questions about the Production Team Leaders role, please contact Mark Bignell at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on 01384 446167 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.