- Sector: Automotive
- Function: Manufacturing and production
- Contact: Gareth Simpson
- Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Contact Phone: 01384 446125
- Expiry Date: 22 October 2021
- Job Ref: 59175
Permanent Salary Between £25,000-£28,000
This is a great role for a company that have recently built a new factory due to a big project win in the EV field; the Production Supervisor won't be managing any staff directly but will be a senior member of the team.
We are looking for the following for this Production Supervisor role:
- Experience gained in a production environment at supervisory/team leader level (ideally automotive)
- Relevant education/training in an engineering field
- Used to working to KPI's
- Lean methodology experience would be great (relating to process improvement, OEE)
The Production Supervisor role will start on days and then move to shifts when they start manufacturing in January; the shift pattern is more than likely to be 3 shift (Mon-Fri) being early, late and night.
The Stonehouse based company are offering the following:
- Permanent Salary between £25,000-£28,000
- Shift allowance when you move to shifts
If this Production Supervisor role is of interest, then do apply now or get in touch with Gareth at Jonathan Lee Recruitment.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.