Production Supervisor - Powertrain - Milton Keynes - £Competitive+ benefits
Our client is a highly regarded engineering consultancy, that has pioneered the application of high-performance electric drives across a range of high technology sectors, notably in the automotive and motorsport arena. They are now expanding their manufacturing teams and require a Production Supervisor who will take responsibility for a team of Technicians and defined department within the Manufacturing Function. The Production Supervisor will report to the Head of Manufacturing.
As Production Supervisor Powertrain - you will be required to
- Lead and motivate the team to deliver the objectives set for the department
- Promote a culture of collaboration and commitment to meet realistic on time delivery schedules
- To organise, allocate and prioritise work within your team in accordance with resource plans and customer delivery requirements
- To monitor and seek to improve the department in accordance with established KPIs
- Give technical and process feedback to Engineering team
- Monitor manufacturing WIP and completion to delivery plan. Gather metrics on performance
- Support accreditation for ISO9001 and IATF16949 in the manufacturing area
As Production Supervisor Powertrain - you will have
- Relevant qualifications with proven experience in a supervisory role
- Ability to read and understand technical drawings
- Experience in low volume complex assembly production environment
- Methodical, with a high degree of accuracy
- Excellent time management skills, used to working to deadlines and encouraging others to do the same
- Approachable, flexible & Able to work independently and as part of a team
What you will get as Production Supervisor Powertrain
- A competitive salary, whilst working on highly rewarding projects in a supportive team environment.
- Ongoing training and support
Suitably qualified and experienced Production Supervisors should apply today by contacting Jeff Lane at Jonathan Lee Recruitment +44(0)1384 446106 or by emailing their CV and covering letter to email@example.com
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.