£28,000 to £32,000 + benefits
Part of a larger group, our client is a chilled manufacturer of quality products sold in the leading supermarkets. The supply chain is a "farm to fork" operation, through strategic partnerships they ensure their customers only receive consistent quality whilst ensuring the integrity of the supply chain.
Due to continued growth we are recruiting for an experienced Production Supervisor to join the team. Reporting to the Shift Manage.
About the role
- Manage staff performance (output, timekeeping, L&D activity, compliance training) completing all aspects of performance management including disciplinaries to dismissal stage
- Direct input and control of pre-productions within the area, obtain accurate information.
- Working in partnership with NPD & technical to ensure success of all new product launches.
- Drive Continuous Improvement and establish Best Practise in conjunction with Manufacturing Manager
- Challenge and exceed agreed KPI's: Labour, waste, material usage, cook yields, defrost yields
- Minimum 2 year's managerial experience in a fast-paced food production environment
- Good communication skills
- Strong advocate of lean practices
- Strong Microsoft Office skills
Demand for this role will undoubtedly be high and interviews will be arranged very soon. If you have knowledge of Food Production and lean methodologies and you want to be considered, please apply today. If you have any questions about the Production Supervisor position, please contact Scott Williams at Jonathan Lee Recruitment PSC17